Health and Safety Plan
Welcome to Hotel Riviera
At Hotel Riviera we are committed to working with the highest standards of safety and comfort, to provide our guests with the best experiences.
For the reopening of the Hotel Riviera, and based on the guidelines of the DGS - General Directorate of Health, WHO - World Health Organization, as well as Turismo de Portugal, we redefined and implemented a set of new policies and procedures, which aim to ensure the well-being of all our customers and employees.
We invested heavily in training all teams in relation to new practices and procedures for prevention and hygiene.
WHAT PREVENTION AND HYGIENIZATION MEASURES ARE BEING APPLIED AT THE HOTEL RIVER?
- Use of mandatory protective mask in all common areas inside the hotel; it is also recommended to use it in the outdoor and surrounding areas of the pool.
- Maintain the minimum social distance recommended by the DGS of 1.5 meters between people, and avoid agglomerations and intersections, respecting the directions of circulation, properly signposted.
- The frequent use of alcohol-gel dispensers, available profusely throughout the hotel, is strongly recommended
- We recommend that you avoid using cash as a form of payment, favoring electronic payment, such as prepayment by bank transfer or face-to-face payment via ATM card, preferably using the contactless option ;
-We recommend that you go to the Reception to prepare your check out in advance (preference for the previous day)
- Recommendation for limited use of the elevator (Maximum capacity of 2 Pax ).
- Breakfast can be served in the room or in the hotel's restaurant, this choice being made at check-in. Please inform / change your preference at the reception until 11 pm. Prior reservation is required.
- In the restaurant, all services have been reorganized and are subject to mandatory pre-booking, avoiding crowds and ensuring mandatory social distance;
- Restructuring and reinforcement of cleaning plans, in all areas and surfaces, increasing the frequency of cleaning areas and objects in common use, such as elevators, handles, sofas, chairs, tables, glass, etc.
- Use of certified cleaning products and disinfectants;
- Treatment of clothes according to the recommendations of the DGS - General Directorate of Health;
- Regular ventilation of all common areas;
- We have a specific area for isolation in suspected or confirmed cases of COVID-19, with natural ventilation, bathroom, individual protection materials such as surgical masks and disposable gloves, as well as a thermometer, waste bags and collection bags. used clothing;
- We will always have a collaborator responsible for triggering the procedures in case of suspected infection, providing the necessary assistance and contacting the SNS - National Health Service (808 24 24 24);
- All our employees know the new safety and hygiene guidelines, validated by Turismo de Portugal through the “ Clean & Safe ” seal and received additional training so that they can safely carry out the new measures implemented;
More information here